Wednesday, May 2, 2012

dinner for a rainy day

I'm really getting into Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals. The book has a ton of great recipes, the layout is great, and the photos are gorgeous. He combines all the recipes, and does the planning for you, integrating the recipes. Start the fish! Make the salad! Check the dessert! I am so in love that I made my own menu, inspired by his cookbook.

The chowder is based on his Finnan Haddie Corn Chowder, the biscuits are from Super Natural Everyday, and the salad is my own invention. Here it is: watch my photoshop skills improving before your very eyes! I'm not gonna promise you can make this in 30 minutes. Maybe 45? It's not a race. Invite someone you love into the kitchen to be your sous chef, and have some cooking talk. It's almost as good as pillow talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment